• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signature not available on mobile PDF Reader

New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an employment application and inserted a digital signature field. However, when emailed to myself so that I can open it on my mobile device (where I presume most of my potential applicants will open the document), every other field on the document is available, EXCEPT the digital signature field. In fact, it simply looks as though there isn't a field there at all. Here is a screenshot from the mobile device view...As you can see the date field is able to be updated but the signature field is absent. What am I doing wrong?

Technical details:

I am using Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended

The document was created using Microsoft Word 2016, then saved as a PDF

I utilized the Form Wizard to create the form fields

Once created, I manually renamed the form fields and adjusted their properties

The digital signature works within my program when in non-editing mode

The mobile devices used to view and edit the application were a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and an iPhone 6+

The app used on the android device was the free Adobe PDF viewer found in the Play Store

The app used on the apple device was the free Adobe PDF viewer found in the App Store

The form has multiple required and non-required fields

The digital signature field is a required field.

I think that is everything. If you need to know more, please just ask. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Dave

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not supported on mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines