• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital signature

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two form fields.  One is called SOP No and one called Version No along with a digital signature.  I need acrobat to save my document with the Date/SOP No/Version No once digitally signed and save it.  Can you tell me how I would do this?  Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Traci

We are sorry for the trouble. AS described you want acrobat to save the document with Date/SOP No/Version No, once digitally signed.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to digitally sign the document?

Once you fill the form with all the information including the SOP No. and version No. and use the certificate signature also called digital signature to sign the document, and select option to lock the document, it will get saved/locked and no further changes could be made to the document.

Capture.PNG

For more information about signing with digital signature, please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/using/digital-signatures.html

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once digitally signed I want the document to save as Date signed/SOP/Version.

SOP and Version are two form fields that I have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Traci,

Are you trying to save the the document with the name in the format as Date signed/SOP/Version? If yes, the option to save the document automatically with the filled in information and the date of the digital signature is not yet present. You need to manually save the document with the name in the format as Date signed/SOP/Version.

You may also submit your request to the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines