• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

digitally sign and seal with a stamp

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add a "signature" field that is actually intended for a custom dynamic stamp? 

Our process is to approve documents by adding a signature and an official stamp assigning a number to it.  We have a custom rubber stamp we typically use for this, but I want to make it possible to be done via adobe sign remotely due to the "stay home" COVID-19 restrictions. 

I know how to create the dynamic stamp.  I can't figure out how to create a form field for placing.  

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One solution would be to create a custom appearance for your digital signatature that has the desired stamp image.  If you go to Preferences>Signatures, click the New button in the Appearance section.  You can call in your own image, include or exclude any textual elements, and name & save the appearance.  

custonsig-1.jpg

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por favor retirem essa quantidade enorme de e-mail da Adobe da minha caixa
de e-mails. Não entendo inglês. Se vocês não sabem estamos no Brasil. Se
continuar vou classificá-los com SPAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

durvalvianna08@gmail.com 

Tendrás que darte de baja del foro o en los ajustes de notificaciónes, desactiva todas las notificaciónes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines