• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing a comment box

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG!!! I am sooo NOT liking what they have done with such a user friendly program. I am struggling so much to figure out how to edit comments inside a comment box (among many other things!). I select "EDIT", highlight the text I want to edit, and everything regarding the type is grayed out. Any help is truly appreciated.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Are you using the tool marked in green in this screenshot? If so, do you not see these options when you select the text you added and then press Ctrl+E?

Snap1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the same tool, ie the Comment Box commenting tool.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 4:00 PM, cynthiac45337952 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, that doesn't work. I'm trying to change the font, font size, or anything else regarding the type inside the comment box. I can highlight, underline, etc, but still can't do what I need to. Oh... the simplicity of older versions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press Ctrl+E to open the Properties Bar and you'll be able to do it from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope again, that only allows me to edit the actual box; border color, line width, etc. There is nothing about editing the actual text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the text callout tool, or to the add text box tool, or

something else? Please be more specific.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 6:53 PM, cynthiac45337952 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go into the Comment menu and create a text box, there is no way to edit the text that is input in the box. The default text color is red. I can't find a way to change that to black or to change the font or the font size. I also can't find a way to alter the defaults. If there is a better way to do what I am trying: a red text box with black type in different sizes, please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the tool marked in green in this screenshot? If so, do you not see these options when you select the text you added and then press Ctrl+E?

Snap1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish you would have sent that screen shot hours ago. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines