• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player required accessing my military personnel file

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently received my personnel file from my time of military service and it came in disc form requiring me to have adobe flash player on my adobe reader. I have a windows 11 acer laptop that does not have flash player already on it so I can't view my records at the moment due to flash player being blocked and removed from your site. I really need flash player. It's so I can view my records and get my medical benefits due to the exposures I had in Afghanistan. I understand that this is an inconvenience for you guys but this is a major inconvenience for me as well. I'm hoping to  even purchase a copy if possible 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly doubt that will be possible. But you should be able to view the files, even without Flash, if you open them in the latest version of Acrobat or Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may also view the SWF files by downloading and installing free open source players.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines