• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with diagnosing technical issues

Participant ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble diagnosing the technical issues that caused these images to be refused and would greatly value any comments of suggestions regarding what I should do to become acceptable to Adobe.

20150613-DSC_7843-Edit-2. AF jpg.jpg20150613-DSC_7860-Edit AF .jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Thanks. Please be sure not to post in the Adobe Stock forum (which is for purchasers of Stock licenses), but instead in the Stock Contributors forum, where there are a number of very experienced contributors. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/ct-p/ct-Stock-Contributors?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=all&tabid=all

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't seem to be anything to do with the Acrobat SDK. I wonder if you meant to post in the Adobe Stock forum? If you did, then please repost, but you are missing one thing: the rejection reason given by Adobe. They always say why it is rejected (e.g. artefacts, IP, technical issues...)  Composition seems an obvious point in the second (which is "technical issues").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you said technical issues. I should have read more closely. Composition that is not perfect, is reported as a technical issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which part of the Acrobat SDK does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK thanks - I posted here in error and I will repost in Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Please be sure not to post in the Adobe Stock forum (which is for purchasers of Stock licenses), but instead in the Stock Contributors forum, where there are a number of very experienced contributors. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/ct-p/ct-Stock-Contributors?page=1&sort=latest_repl...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines