• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I add multiple stamps in Acrobat?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a batch of stamps I use for marking up documents in Acrobat, and see I can only do one at a time. I'm running the latest release of Acrobat on my Mac (Cataline).

How can I add more than one to the Stamps palette? Is this possible?

I'm more than comfortable running a Terminal command or dredging through the Contents folder.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

Can you please elaborate on the "one at a time" phrase you have?

I think you're speaking of adding new stamps into Acrobat one at a time as opposed to selecting more than one and importing them all in.

If that's it than yes, you are limited to one at a time. You have an excellent point. I suggest you take that to:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Meanwhile, if you're not sure how to add new stamps here's the Stamps 101 class:

Go to the stamp icon in the Comment tab:

2020-10-07_18-02-36.png

And select "Create." That brings you to this window:

2020-10-07_17-58-00.png

And from there select the "Browse" option on the top to select your pre-made stamps. But like I said, you can only do that one at a time. 

There might be a terminal option to get you there but that's beyond my pay grade, I've never been a coder but there are some coders who troll these forums and if it's possible, they would know it.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

Your first bullet point addresses my goal. Please pardon me if my phrasing imprecision.

Thanks for posting the wish form link. Hopefully, this can be added.

I'll post if I find a Terminal command workaround (if one exists).

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This can be done using a script. If the location of the stamps is always the same then it can do it all with a single click.

If it's not you would need to apply the first one, select it, then run the script and it would add all the rest underneath it automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines