• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get rid of the "Signed and all signatures are valid" panel

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I can click on the icon to go away. It just seems annoying when I open it up every time and the the blue panel is there and  verify the signatures when I open it up. Is there a way to prevent that thing from showing up?

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Hi darkleogriff,

I apologize, this is the way in which software is designed. We cannot remove this feature 

Regards,

Yatharth 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi darkleogriff,

I apologize, this is the way in which software is designed. We cannot remove this feature 

Regards,

Yatharth 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, there is a way to prevent it. Go to Edit - Preferences - Signatures and click on More next to Verification. Then un-tick the box that says "Verify signatures when the document is opened".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was excited to follow this as it sounded like a solution. However, it was not successful (after rebooting Adobe). I cant believe designers put things blocking view, then do not make any method for removing them. Everything is sub-par anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I faced this problem and the only decision is print pdf file as pdf and save it. After that signature panel is going ti hide. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I faced this problem and the only decision is print pdf file as pdf and save it. After that signature panel is going ti hide. 

By @Nurlykhan31485807xjw9

Printing to PDF totally negates the entire purpose of using a digital signature.

So why exactly are you using a digital signature?  Perhaps there is a better way to accomplish the end goal?

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As final user you do not need to see/verify the final signature every second. You just need to read the document in the  most comfortable way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, it's annoying (especially on a small screen). I found a workaround that works for my purposes. I used "Organize Pages" mode to select all pages that do not contain signatures, and extracted those pages only. It's not perfect if there are signatures on pages you need to reference, but may work for some purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But signatures are not actually on pages. Signatures (digital signatures anyway) always apply to the whole file. (Signatures have an "appearance" on some page or other, but that is of no importance).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!! It is annoying BUT the only thing that has worked for me after trying a bunch of different troubleshooting suggestions. Thanks again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines