• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I know which Acrobat I should purchase - Standard or Pro?

May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I know which Acrobat I should purchase - Standard or Pro?  I already looked at the comparisons online at the website but would like to "discuss" with someone to understand better.  I primarily need it for initiating pdf reviews and consolidating and merging comments, etc.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2016 May 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are the only one who can decide what is best for you, of course, but since you asked I will tell you that I have been working with Acrobat since version 2, and over the past years I have heard many from many frustrated users of Standard who discover there is a feature they want and don't have. I have never, ever heard from a user of Pro that they were frustrated because there was a feature they had and did not use.

Just my two cents as a trainer, consultant, and long-time user!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines