• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get rid of popups

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2016 Jul 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open any pdfs because of all the popups ... see below. HOW DO GET RID OF THESE!!! Can't get any work done and I'm on a deadline ... HATE THIS!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 30, 2016 Jul 30, 2016

They aren't pop ups. They are telling you that your trial has expired. You cannot continue, you have to solve the problem.

Some possible solutions.

1. You had a trial of Acrobat Pro and decided not to buy it. In this case you must uninstall it and go back to using the free Reader, which you might need to reinstall.

2. You have an active subscription. If so, Try signing in to the creative cloud app. If you're already signed in, sign out and sign in.

3. You purchased Acrobat Pro DC. If so, install

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2016 Jul 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They aren't pop ups. They are telling you that your trial has expired. You cannot continue, you have to solve the problem.

Some possible solutions.

1. You had a trial of Acrobat Pro and decided not to buy it. In this case you must uninstall it and go back to using the free Reader, which you might need to reinstall.

2. You have an active subscription. If so, Try signing in to the creative cloud app. If you're already signed in, sign out and sign in.

3. You purchased Acrobat Pro DC. If so, install it, you can't run the old XI instead.

4. You have an old purchase of Acrobat Pro XI and it stopped working, going to s trial instead. Thus can happen if you replace a disk and God other reasons. If do let us know, there are things to try, or contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Pro working.  We had a blue screen last week and in the reinstall someone installed a trial for a regular Adobe.  How do I remove this without causing problems on my Adobe Pro?  Pop-up are happening all the time and I keep telling it not to continue the trial.  How can I remove and will this cause problems for my Adobe Pro.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this "regular Adobe"? I would guess Acrobat Reader but it doesn't have a trial. What is "Adobe Pro"? Is that Actobat Pro? Please give exact versions Of both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and it is working great! All except for the pop-up I get when I open a pdf file and start Acrobat. I get a popup asking me to sign in to access my membership information. This is terribly inconvenient and inefficient. How do I stop these?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sign in. Adobe (who know best) have decide everyone must be always signed in. If it doesn't remember, there is a separate issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines