• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open the "Field Pane" in Acrobat Pro DC?

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this form, I want to order the fields so that the users can move from field to field in order by using TAB key. I can´t find where to order the fields. I can´t find the "Field Pane". How do I find it?

taborder.jpg

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Increase the height of the application window.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Increase the height of the application window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Could you be a little more specific? I can´t find anything that I can increase the height.

This question has come up several times in this forum and it has never been resolved so I am sure your answer will be extremely helpful to people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This are basics of Microsoft Windows:

Working with windows - Windows Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Now I understand what you meant. I had to expand the window to use all my 3 screens in my setup to have the field pane open. I guess I have to modify my settings to be able to see it in a single screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this post is old. I'm hoping you'll still get this message. I have this same issue on my remote laptop, but not on my workstation desktop. I'm unable to change "the display setting" "from a remote session ". Is there something an Admin could do to correct the issue? Any ideas are appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines