Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to replace one text with another?

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to replace one text with another. Using the PDWordFinderAcquireWordList method, I get the text of each page of the document. Then I find the text I need in the text of the page and determine which characters in which words of the document I need to replace.
To replace characters in a document, you need to get the context of the desired page. I do this using the PDEContent operator pdeContent = PDPageAcquirePDEContent (pdPage, gExtensionID);
As I understand it, to replace the text you need to remove the elements of the pdeContent object and insert your elements. I need to find out which elements contain the characters that I need to replace, delete these elements and insert a new element. I do not know how to find these elements.
Perhaps there is another way to replace one text with another.
I would be grateful for any help.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And one more question. Is it possible somehow to change the text of a text element from a PDEContent object?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines