• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am in DC pro. Trying to select (or deselect) fields to be reset. It will only let me select all or none. It won't let check or uncheck individual items.

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in DC pro.  Trying to select (or deselect) fields to be reset.  It will only let me select all or none.  It won't let check or uncheck individual items.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the space-bar.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 5:16 PM, keith bremer <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are the man.  Thanks.  What a stupid design for such a successful company.  It’ s pretty basic design miss.

M. Keith Huzyak

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does actually work with the mouse but it seems that some graphic cards or drivers cause a bug where you have to click off center for it to toggle.

It's an annoying bug that should have been fixed by Adobe a long time ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having same issue--but when I use the space bar it will only work on the top 2 to select/deselect.  I also cannot get any off-center to left, which ever way to work with mouse click--please help??

Some mentioned and video driver as reason--does anyone know which one so I  can remove it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines