• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I created a calculated field - by summing up values of other fields but after i saved and exited, I can no longer select/deselect fields for the calculation

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was successful in creating some calculated fields using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, which added up the sum of the values from other fields and saved and exited and sent a copy to my personal computer to edit using PDF reader.  When i re-opened the original file using Acrobat XI Pro, to edit the calculations, the screen no longer displays any fields for selection or deselection for the calculation.  Its blank.  Has anyone run into this problem before? Has anyone figured out how to get around this?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me and I'm trying to find a solution. Do you remember how to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried Help, --->> Repair Installation and re-apply the latest planned update for that version?

See if reapplying this update from here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotes/11/11.0.23.html resolves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines