• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imagemask

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want a simple plug-in or add-on for advaned image (tiff) to pdf conversion in such a way that it treats as an "Image mask", in other saying is threr any way to change the image conversion settings in acrobat pdf  in order to create Image masks from monochrome 1-bit tiff files?

Thanks and Regards.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could write this with libtiff and a plugin. Simple is not a word I would use.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand what you mean, please explain what I should write and what libtif product should be used? in the meantime I used the word "simple" because I am not a developer and do not have any skills in programming and pdf libraries.

Thanks and Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not a developer you will not be able to do this. It is a serious amount of programming for an experienced programmer. You won't find someone else's work that you can copy and paste because you have a strange and perhaps unique requirement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some pdf files which have been generated by programmes such as Dynapdf, Pdfium, Adobe Acrobat (9.0) Image Conversion Plug-in which the former is indeed Acrobat Pro 9, it seems that there should be a way to change the convsersion settings of  Acrobat pro (e.g. set the image type postscript entry to true or 1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Acrobat SDK forum is for developers who want to create solutions, not for people looking for settings in existing software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines