• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

invalid serial number when installing adobe acrobat pro 9

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased 2 new computers.  Want to add adobe acrobat pro 9, which i purchased 5 licenses for a few years back.  When I download the product and try to install it, I get an invalid serial number error.  I tried to use the live chat option, but was told that for this product they don't have any download link and that I needed to visit this forum for help.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Not a volume License. Windows 7. Purchased pro 9 extended in 2009. Can’t find 9 pro extended download. Downloaded 9 pro and get invalid serial number error.

Tried 9 pro extended update but that could not find program so did not work. Probably need to download 9 pro extended but can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a volume license, then? What OS are you trying to install it on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a volume License. Windows 7. Purchased pro 9 extended in 2009. Can’t find 9 pro extended download. Downloaded 9 pro and get invalid serial number error.

Tried 9 pro extended update but that could not find program so did not work. Probably need to download 9 pro extended but can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this being the correct answer, it makes no sense to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been chatting online for nearly an hour. and was referred to the forum for the answer.  It appears that there is no answer other than needing to buy a newer version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just had the same problem with Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.  My serial number is recorded under my Adobe account but every time I put it in I get the "serial number invalid" response.

I tried the chat response line and was passed on by the first agent to someone who specialized in these problems only to be told I had to go to forums.adobe.com.  Here I am no nearer to a solution after spending 30 minutes in chats and supplying agents with my serial number.

Adobe is an absolute pain to deal with.

Dave S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. Still no solution. All I need is a link to the extended version. This really is not a difficult issue.  I paid for the program. Give me a link or refund my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, me too. Tried installing Acrobat 9, but can't get past the serial-number screen, and Adobe is not interested in fixing this bug!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get the issue resolved. I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I didn't get it resolved. Adobe just wore me down and I gave up, at least for the moment. In another posting somebody pointed out that Adobe Acrobat Pro version 9 is not compatible with windows 10 and it was on a windows 10 machine that I was trying to install it. It is my wife's computer and I don't think she has tried to use it.  Adobe Acrobat Pro nineis installed but only for a 30 days free trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines