• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Acrobat 8.3.1 compatible with Windows 10?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat Professional version 8.3.1 installed/licensed on PC and laptop and I want to upgrade to Windows 10.  On Acrobat, the option to deactivate the license is available but when I have used that before, it would not reactivate without long hours on chat with Adobe.

Has anyone upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 without de-activation issues with Acrobat 8.3.1?

On a Google search, others who have upgraded to Windows 10 have had nothing but trouble dealing with Adobe after their Acrobat 8 pro license deactivated and they were not able to reactivate without long hours on chat with some remote Adobe admin person.  They were first told that Acrobat is not compatible with windows 10, but after finally getting a new activation from Adobe, Acrobat 8.3 worked just fine as it did with Windows 7.  Thanks,  Jim

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Hi jimp18209511 ,

Would like to inform that Acrobat 8 Pro is not compatible with Win 10 refer to this article :- Adobe Acrobat system requirements

Please upgrade your product .

Regards,

Yatharth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jimp18209511 ,

Would like to inform that Acrobat 8 Pro is not compatible with Win 10 refer to this article :- Adobe Acrobat system requirements

Please upgrade your product .

Regards,

Yatharth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be happy to if you paid for the upgrade!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am Sathish

I am able to open pdf files on Adobe Professional  8.3 . But when i  am trying to "Set as Default Program"  its not working as Default Program.

I would like to inform. i am using licensee version of Adobe Professional  8.3 .so kindly guide me- Thanks

Regards

Sathish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my web i have a "Iframe" with Adobe PDF Docuement. I have Windows 10 and when i want to Download the PDF don't download.

The PDF Iframe are at final of this URL: https://www.que-es.info/complemento-alimenticio.html 

Can help me? What do you think can be the problem!

Thanks in Advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines