• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Java Script to Merge excel file into Adobe fillable form

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been advised the data merge to the fillable form requires java script. I changed the excel data file to a txt file.  This appears to merge into the fillable pdf form however only one line of a 400+ database.  Can anyone let me know how I can import my database into a 2page Adobe fillable form?  Desperately need to resolve this ASAP.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This operation is called a Mail Merge. It requires reading the contents of the text file and then processing it one line at a time, importing the data into the fields and then saving each copy under a unique name.

If you're interested I've developed a (paid-for) tool that will do all of that for you. You just need to select the input file plus some additional settings. It can even automatically email the files to the people from your DB, if you wish.

You can find it here: http://try67.blogspot.com/2011/09/acrobat-mail-merge-and-email.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines