Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript en casilla verificación

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas,

soy nuevo con Adobe DC y me ha sorprendido el hecho de que no funcione Ejecutar JavaScript en una casilla de verificación, con ninguno de los desecadenantes (ratón soltado, ratón pulsado, etc). Sí funciona con otras acciones, como ejecutar elemente de menú, etc.

Pruebo a ejecutar códigos muy sencillos (como alert ("hola"); pero nada).

Qué se me estará escapando? tengo que configurar alguna característica? o simplemente en la versión DC no deja ese tipo de acciones en casillas de verificación (javascritp sí me ha permitido en campos de texto).

Muchas gracias, y disculpad mi ignorancia.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Spanish in your code, but the code keywords themselves have to be in English, and must have the correct structure.

Before running the code from a field try it from the JS Console. If you try to run the code you posted above you'll see it generates an error message. That's because you didn't include the name of the app object, that the alert method is a part of.

So the code to use is:

app.alert("Hola!");

The text between the quotation marks can be in any language, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks,
You see, I had a simple answer.
Indeed, I do not know English. I learn Javascript like someone who learns Esperanto. I do not think that the words must be in English, but that the words must be in the Javascript code.
Slowly. Thanks, again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course, they have to be in the JS code, but that code uses English terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines