Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge multiple PDFs into one master output

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I work for a finance company that uses an uses a designated department for larger loan approval. There are multiple documents that are generated already as form pdfs or are hand written and scanned to a network drive. For a example the required documents that are to be sent are a: Coversheet(form pdf), Loan Scoring(hand written), Application (originally pdf, but printed and some hand written then scanned), and a credit report (pdf). All in that order. Right now, we currently print/hand write everything and scan it all back in to the network drive as one file and e-mail it.

What I'm interested in doing is minimizing the printing and creating a button on the Coversheet that will allow me to import the have to be scanned items (which generate as pdfs) and the credit report, and output to a new file that has the forms flattened and the separate pdfs combined in order. ALL WITHIN ADOBE READER. Now I'm not fluent in JavaScript at all so I'm sure this is a tall order, and I wouldn't be surprised if Reader has a major brick wall for this idea.

If you have any ideas or already know this is impossible, I'd love to learn!

Thanks!

Adam !

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Not possible with Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible with Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can purchase a web service from Adobe, \purchase one of the Acrobat products, or download a program like PDFTK from PDF Labs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines