• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

merge two files automatically

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to merge two .pdf files, one after the other; both have the same name, I would like this operation to be done automatically as we are talking about 4000 files, unfortunately I have no programming experience I would like to find an easy way or for someone to tell me in detail how to do it .. thank you very much

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you have two folders (A and B), both with files that have the same name, and you want to merge each set and save it under folder C, basically? If so, that can be done using an Action (if you have Acrobat Pro) and a custom-made script.

I've created similar scripts for my clients in the past and could do the same for you too, if you're interested (for a fee, of course). You can contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines