• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modify visibility of PDF elements dynamically

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a vanilla PDF with several sections, the structure may be something like this:

1. Introduction
  2. Section 1
  3. Section 2
  4. Section ...

In every section, there is a button that is supposed to unlock (make visible) the next section. I have tried using interactive PDF's placing a block over the sections and hiding them when the button is clicked, however when I close the document the state is lost and everything is hidden again.

I have tough about somehow using the Acrobat JavaScript API to accomplish this task, but I don't know if it's possible. Any idea is very welcome.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no reason for it to go back to the original state, if set up correctly.

Please explain what you did, and maybe post the script (or better yet, the actual file), and we'll be able to help you further with this.

I'm also moving this question to the Acrobat JavaScript forum, as it's not really related to the Acrobat SDK, where you posted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines