• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help Creating Form for Use on Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used adobe acrobat pro to make a binder of duplicate forms and when open on my iPad using the reader app I can fill in the forms, but because the forms are all duplicates, all of the box names are the same, so each page comes out identical. I can't just rename the boxes because each form has over 200, and it would take forever since I have 10 of the forms in the binder. I tried creating a portfolio, which seems to have worked, but once i open it on the reader app, it says "modifying the document is not allowed because it is an attachment". Does anyone have a suggestion on how to either fix the binder so that all of the boxes are not named the same without manually changing the names individually, or a way to make the portfolio editable, and not viewed as an attachment?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

I'm going to lock this since it's a duplicate that has been responded to in the PDF Forms forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to lock this since it's a duplicate that has been responded to in the PDF Forms forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines