• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to print a PDF on Citrix using Adobe DC JavaScript

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to print a PDF file on citrix . While printing, it looks for .xdp file only at C:\users\user123\AppData\Local\Temp. Is there a way to make Adobe DC JavaScript to look for .xdp file at different location. I am using below code to print

var pp = oDoc.getPrintParams();

oDoc.print(                                            {                                                        

printParams: pp,                                      

}                              );

I am asking this question because I am not able to create .xdp file  on citrix machine at this location (C:\users\user123\AppData\Local\Temp) because its user specific folder location. I am using below code to create .xdp file           

oDoc.exportXFAData                              (                                            {

cPath: sPath,                                                         

bXDP: true,                                                      

aPackets: ["datasets"]                                     

}                              );

If I set

sPath=C:\users\user123\AppData\Local\Temp\DocData.xdp, everything works perfectly fine and print() works successfully. Please advise.Early response will be urgently solicited.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

I was able to resolve it by dynamically getting username

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand the "looks for XDP" part of this. What looks for an XDP? And, is this an XFA form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to resolve it by dynamically getting username

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines