• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

on start up I get popup boxes saying another instance of distiller is running this one can not continue how do I solve this issue please

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, on start up I am getting popup boxes saying another instance of distiller is running this one can not continue how do I solve this issue please - I get about 4-6 of these boxes

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hungry Coeliac,

Try to "Repair Installation" under Help menu.

If issue still persists, try to uninstall the Acrobat completely (Use cleaner tool if on Windows Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs)

Then try to reinstall Acrobat from this link Download Adobe Acrobat products | Standard, Pro | DC, XI, X

Let me know if issue still persists.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had a user that keeps getting these prompts. I've uninstalled, ran the acrobat cleaner tool, and reinstalled. After doing so, I'm still getting the prompts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines