Recently we are trying to develop an additional plug-in for Adobe Acrobat Reader 2017.
The version we are using is Adobe Acrobat Reader 2017.
When opening the PDF file in the Native Application, the Plug-in is Active. Yet when we open the file in the Web Browser, the Plug-in is disabled.
We need to have the Plug-in to be functioning in the Web Browser (Internet Explorer), since that's the use case that we need to be done.
Any suggestion regarding this issue?
Thank you for any assistance.
1. How have you determined that your plugin is disabled in a browser? You say it adds a button but how/where?
2. What browser?
1. We add a plug-in on the top bar, below the menu, beside the "Comment" action.
Sorry, to clarify the issues below are the description, along with the captures,
A. We create Plug-in to Export Comments/Annotation.
- The Plug-in works in Native Reader Application
- The Annotation functions is active
B. The Plug-in is not appear in the Browser & The Annotation Function is Disabled.
2. We are using Internet Explorer 11 (Version: 11.0.9600.18893. Update Version: 184.108.40.206 - KB4056568)
The screenshots are not from Acrobat Reader 2017.
Sorry, the previous capture was from another Environment (Acrobat Reader 11).
Below are the screenshots from Acrobat Reader 2017, file opened in IE 11.
All Annotations/Comments Plug-ins are disabled.