• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Adobe PDF using VBA without created PDF opening

New Here ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using VBA in Outlook 2016 Windows to print the current Email Message using Adobe PDF to a create a PDF document. The PDF automatically opens after being created.  I want to avoid the opening of the PDF. When creating the PDF manually, I can prevent the document from opening by un-selecting "View Adobe PDF results".  From Adobe web site, https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/WizardDC/pdfprinter.html it describes setting the SOFTWARE\Adobe\Acrobat Distiller\DC\ViewPrintOutput key to 0 to suppress opening the PDF after creating.  I make the change, but the PDF continues to open.  I have tried making the change both under HKLM and HKCU.  Appreciate if anyone could help figure out how to avoid PDF document from opening.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact Acrobat version do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My version is Acrobat Pro DC, Version 2018.011.20040.  The latest version.  Running on Windows 10 Prof also with latest updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines