• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number

Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning,

I working for a big Company and used Acrobat Professional XI pro from long time. Our IT department gave me another laptop and when I installed the software, it's required the serial number of license that I haven't. I tried to find it, and I have just this number as serial [serial number removed - DON'T POST A SERIAL NUMBER IN A PUBLIC FORUM].

I got the authorization to download the software from my department under license, but never asked me the serial number because we use our portal to find and use a programs legally.

Could you please tell me how to find this code?

Regards

Mirko

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

That is not the serial number. The serial number is 24 digits long. As mentioned above, you should contact your IT dept. for the actual number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll probably need to talk to whomever is in charge of purchasing the software at your company. They should be able to get the serial number. We can't help you with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not the serial number. The serial number is 24 digits long. As mentioned above, you should contact your IT dept. for the actual number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE SEND ME MY pHOTOSHP SERIAL NUMBER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

durgesh. I think you are lost. This is the forum for Acrobat, not Photoshop.

Try asking your question in here: Photoshop General Discussion and it would be good to give a little more information as to what type of problem you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have migrating to a new computer I have on my old machine and I am trying to install Acrobat Standard X on my new machine. During the install the Serial Number was requested.but I don't have this information.

Where do I go from here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've really lost it, you've lost your software. This is valuable stuff.  But if you registered, Adobe might have your serial number in your account info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've registered your software, you should be able to look up your license key here: Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys for the answer.

I don't think I did as my number was not there but I tried to register it using the  Help > Product Registration on Adobe Acrobat X.and I got "Could not register your product at this time . Try again later."
I have tried 4 times now.

Is there a time limit for the registration process or it is just no go at this point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I follow what you are doing. You say you've lost your serial number but now you say you are trying to register your number? Or do you mean you have the software still installed and you're trying to register that copy? If so, that's a really great idea! I wonder if your Firewall is stopping it connecting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya you got it! It is still installed. After trying several time the feature to register online from the program was not there for me to try anymore.
So could not see if it was the firewall...

I was able to get, what I think, is the encrypted serial number of my installed Adobe Acrobat. Any idea how I get it in a usable form to be able to use it to install it on a new machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PD73221982  wrote

I was able to get, what I think, is the encrypted serial number of my installed Adobe Acrobat.

Is the number 24 digits long and the first digit is 9. The encrypted serial number should look something like this: 9***********************. [ Moderator: Actual number replaced with series of "*"]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never post actual serial-numbers to a public forum! You're making it very easy for someone to steal them from you...

Also, this is not an "encrypted" number. It's just a raw value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please give me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines