• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

signature field that can be filled out from a tablet on the go

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a PDF from scratch, I have been trying to create a signature field that can be filled out from a tablet on the go. It will be from a tablet with my Adobe information, but I want a client to be able to sign this signature field with a stylus on the fly.

All of my attempts to create this signature field have failed, as the software seems to only let me sign my own information from a pre-made signature template.

The Adobe chat support told me they do not answer questions about tablets. Very disappointing.

Adobe also said they do not offer me phone support due to my level of subscription with Adobe. Also extremely off-putting.

Can someone help provide me some direction? 

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really depends on what type of mobile device you're using and what PDF viewer you're using, as well as you;re specific requirements for the signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a Surface Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat DC Pro, there is an awesome Fill and Sign Feature. It makes it easy to sign your own name and drag & drop other data if desired. Then click "Get Others to Sign".

If you need to add a Sig field(s), click Prepare Form and do so. Then click Ready to Send.

Enter your recipient(s) and click Send

It sends a link to a web browser so they can sign it with a tablet or phone. It sends PDFs to each party involved.

Adobe Magic at its best!

Here is a website with a video:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/electronic-signatures-online-e-signatures.html

And this one show if you want to fill out the form yourself:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/fill-sign-pdf-forms-electronically.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to sign a completed form by stylus without having to email/send to a recipient?

We want to do this in person to sign a contract after a sales call, not have it signed by email/sending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still looking for help with this!

When creating a PDF from scratch, I have been trying to create a signature field that can be filled out from a tablet on the go. It will be from a tablet with my Adobe information, but I want a client to be able to sign this signature field with a stylus on the fly.

All of my attempts to create this signature field have failed, as the software seems to only let me sign my own information from a pre-made signature template.

The Adobe chat support told me they do not answer questions about tablets. Very disappointing.

Adobe also said they do not offer me phone support due to my level of subscription with Adobe. Also extremely off-putting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could use Adobe Fill & Sign for the iPad or Android.  Fill & Sign does not require actual fields and you can "sign" anywhere.  You can create a normal text field labeled Signature and then in Fill & Sign be able to sign that using touch/scribble.

Adobe Fill & Sign – Easy PDF form filler on the App Store

One caveat to using Fill & Sign on iOS is that if you have a real form with fillable form fields (Acroform) and the fields have data previously filled out that data may not show up in Fill & Sign (we are working on this issue).  If you are using it with "clean" forms (no data already filled) or "flat" forms (do not contain real fillable fields) it should work just great.

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines