• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stamps - Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started to use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and I use stamps on a daily basis.  In v10 of Adobe, when I selected a stamp, it would stay with my cursor so each time I moved to a new page I could place the same stamp just by clicking the mouse button.  In this new version, I have to reselect the same stamp from the stamp palette each time I want to place it on a page.  How can I have this stamp stay active so that I can place it on different pages without having to go back to the palette each time?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the thumbtack icon to keep the tool selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!!!!  That was it! (the thumbtack was hidden, so I had to add it to toolbar)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines