• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Stamps that have a dynamic size and proportion

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I've developed a stamps package for one of your teams on the organization and they've been using it for a while now, a week ago they presented me with their updates.

One of this updates is the possibility to adapt the size and proportions of the background to fit the size of the text, instead of the text adapting to the frame the way that I've manage to do.

Basically the question is of its possible to modify the size while changing the proportions? is this possible? or what is the closest way I could manage this?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So first, what do you mean by "one of your teams on the organization?" Who are you expecting to answer this question?

Next, you can't change the stamp size. The size of the stamp is the size of the page that defines the stamp.

However, you can create the appearance of a stamp that changes size. This is a somewhat tricky process. The key is to use a form field as the background, because field properties can be changed during stamp script execution.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines