• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange business practices in my humble opinion.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'll be happy to assist you. Please allow me 1-2 minutes so that I can review the account.

I am going through a tough divorce, I am a bit disappointed in you business tactics now. I rarely USE IT. i DO LIKE IT. started TO CANCEL TWO MONTHS AGO, YOU THEN SET BACK THE DATE FROM THE 28TH TO THE 18TH WHICH COST ME AN EXTRA 35 AT THE BANK. now YOU OFFER ME THE SMAE FOR 9.99 BUT IT WONT GO THROUGH, VERY FRUSTRATED, JUST NEED TO CANCEL i GUESS.
Read Entire Message
Sorry hit caps by mistake, not taking the time to retype.

Rashmi

Thank you for your patience. As I have checked you have an active plan of Acrobat Pro DC.

Instead of cancelling a plan, what best I can do is I would like to offer you a discounted price for the Acrobat pro DC with a charge of USD 9.99 per month under Annual commitment paid monthly plan.

Would you like to accept the offer?
Read Entire Message

Do not have the money for annual. The 9.99 was offered for monthly but could not go through when I decided to accept it. The yearly was offered Cheaper than you just offered. I am sorry you did not take time to care about my explination. Being concerned about your business tactics. You just put a nail in my concertns by offering the "Best" deal, same deal for ((9.99)) yearly when your website offered it cheaper to keep me on board.
Read Entire Message

Rashmi

I understand. I hope you are fine. If you don't wish to continue using the application.

Let me go ahead and proceed with the cancellation so that you won't be charged further.
Read Entire Message

Please just cancel it now and I will convey my experience to all I know and don't know.

Rashmi

I have successfully cancelled the subscription for you. You'll be receiving an email confirming your cancellation.

You will not be charged further.
Happy to help. You may receive an email with a survey link. Please take a moment to rate your experience and help us improve. Thanks!

Conversation ended

Online it was offering $5.33 refund. and the same service plan for 9.99 monthly if I would choose to stay. Was costin 28.00?  So I selected and it could not get it to go through for some unexplainable reason. Then the Chat help person appeared not to care about anything but offering me the same at a higher price. I wish you the bests butworried about the best happening for you after my recent experiance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Info: the Acrobat SDK is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines