Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tagged pdf - yellow box pop up issue

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All

We are creating tagged pdf from InDesign file. We are doing the following activities

1. Set alternate text for images in InDesign file

2. Create pdf using Interactive tagged pdf option from inDesign

when showing the image page, it show yellow box with alternate text. I have attached screenshot for your better understanding

Our customer statement is highlighted below:

"The publisher is finding that when they hover over most of the pages, the alt-text pops up in a yellow box. Is there a setting that can change to have that not happen? Some of the text boxes are huge and would be very distracting for the reader."

"Is it Adobe Feature?"

Please advice that how to disable the yellow pop box. But alt text should be present in the pdf without pop up message.

Tiff.jpg

Regards

Jayesh

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't understand why there is no reply to this. I have the same problem now, with a PDF downloaded from https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/cfi_real-fake_graphic-novel_508.pdf. The text popups are annoying to the point of making it virtually impossible to read the book. As the above person asked four and a half years ago, is there a way to get rid of these? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines