• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Box

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting up forms in Pro DC for Reader only users to fill in...  Is it possible to have a text box grow as it is filled in?  Would also like users to be able to drop a photo in comment area, is that possible?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Acrobat SDK (creating form fields from your own code, for example) or are you just using the regular form design features in Acrobat? Are you looking for a JavaScript solution or a check box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regular form design features.  I've not worked with JavaScript, I would like an area where my inspectors could type in comments and if possible paste a picture into the document.

I am currently using a word, but they always manage to mess something up, just looking for other options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can provide a way to add an image. In fact, Acrobat Pro DC has a picture field that the user can click on to load an image.

Growing a field is a different issue. While there are ways to use JavaScript to dynamically resize a field. This is very complex and error prone process. Better just to make the field as big as possible.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines