• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Link URL on PDF using server side or client side code.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have multiple PDF files in Lotus Notes that needs to be migrated to SharePoint 2013, each PDF in lotus notes has link reference to other PDF.

But as we migrate to SharePoint these link reference needs to be updated to point to new location, we are looking for some code solution to read and update these links.

Any server side or client side code will work, but we are not willing to use any third party DLLs.

Ankit

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat can't do it. I've developed a stand-alone application that can, but you're seem to be interested in those, so I would suggest trying to post in a Lotus Notes forum. Maybe it can be done inside that application, but this is not the place to discuss it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's PDF Library can be licensed for server use. The licensing is by a third party (DataLogics) but it's Adobe technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankit,

Were you able to get this done using the Adobe PDF Library SDK?

Please let me know. I too have a similar requirement at work and am considering obtaining Adobe PDF Library SDK licenses for server use. I'd like some confirmation (from anyone) that this can indeed be done.

Regards,

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should ask here: Acrobat SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Moved to the Acrobat SDK forum.

I am pretty sure this is possible, by getting the PDLink object and then modifying the PDAction that is associated with the link. These objects are available in PDF Library.

Regards

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, BarlaeDC! Very glad to now that.

Regards,

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines