Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Use bookmark names for filenames is greyed out

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am trying to split a multipage PDF into single pages I do not get the option to use the bookmark names as file names, it is greyed out.  Both of the "Add label" options are available.... what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

I had the same issue. 

Before you can select split by bookmarks, you will have to change the "Split by" field from "Number of pages" to "Top Level Bookmarks."  Then revise the Output Options to be the bookmark name.  Then select "Split."

Let me know if this doesn't work, please.

Translate

Translate
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. 

Before you can select split by bookmarks, you will have to change the "Split by" field from "Number of pages" to "Top Level Bookmarks."  Then revise the Output Options to be the bookmark name.  Then select "Split."

Let me know if this doesn't work, please.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me! Thank you!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do you find this option

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Susang,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. You will find these options in the Organize Pages tool in Acrobat Pro. You can search for the tool in Tools section or can navigate from the Right-hand pane in Acrobat Pro.

For detailed information, refer to Rotate, move, delete, and renumber PDF pages in Adobe Acrobat

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THIS

WAS

AMAZING!

Thank you for this workaround. Why IND can't you script this into your new version? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines