Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to set expiry date in PDF file

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am developing an application using PHP. My application have some pdf file which user can download after registration. But, these pdf files will have 2 months of validation i.e. PDF file would be expired after 2 months from the date of registration, How can I set dynamic expiry date in PDF javascript? Do you provide any plugin or something like that? Please help ASAP.

Thanks

Sanchari

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been asked many many times. Please search for the discussions.

The JavaScript that can do this is very easily defeated. The best solution is to use Digital Rights Management.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend no one use this website. See my review of it here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat/how-to-prevent-pdf-files-save-locally-or-forward-the-to-anyon...

In short, the protection it offers is easily overcome and it is not clear who (or what) is behind it, that you're giving access to your sensitive files to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines