• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download the Acrobat Javascript API?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to get page dimensions like it shows here Quick way of showing the trim size in Acrobat Reader and Pro

Have looked everywhere cannot find a link anywhere

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to download the Acrobat SDK zip file and extract the documentation.

Adobe also has the SDK Documentation online.

Acrobat JavaScript API Reference

Developing Acrobat Applications Using JavaScript

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the zip file I could not find a javascript file in there I do not need documentation I just need the javascript file, I'm on Linux, this is for a web application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat JavaScript cannot be used pn eeb pages. I gave you a link to the Acrobat JavaScript reference manual.

The SDK has all the information you need to access Acrobat forms using other languages to write your plug-ins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The documentation is all there is. This is not a library you install, it's a built-in part of Acrobat or Reader.

You can't use it for web-development, though. It's only for PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We assumed you meant the "Acrobat JavaScript API Reference", documentation, since JavaScript is part of Acrobat, not an API you download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines