• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Documentation For of Adobe's 10.0 Type Library?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find documentation for Adobe's Adobe Acrobat 10.0 Type VBA Library. I can view the object browser (shown below) which gets most of what I need. However there are some parameters that depend on specific string terms that I'm unable to find, such as the one below:

AcroPDDoc.GetInfo("Title") 'this works
AcroPDDoc.GetInfo("DateCreated") 'this doesn't and I don't know syntax.

I've googled a wide variety of phrases/terms and seen links to various SDK documents. It eventually takes me to a login screen to create a project. I've seen other questions make reference but I again am asked to login or that link to a broken API page.

I'm sure I'm not looking in the right spot or doing something wrong, but I can't find something straightforward like Google's App Script Documentation for Spreadsheets.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, or perhaps explain what I'm doing wrong on the SDK Page, I'd be grateful.

Object Browser

PGSystemTester_0-1633398676720.png

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A public documentation of this library doesn't exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying to help. At a minimum, it's nice to know that I didn't overlook something obvious. I gave your response a like (I'm hoping for an answer with a link to some mystery documenation that guides me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it does exist. This is documented in the Acrobat Interapplication Communication section of the Acrobat SDK. It will for these key string values refer you to the actual keys used in the PDF "info dictionary"; these are documented in the official PDF specification, ISO 32000-1.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay... thanks for responding. I gave your response a like, but where is the Acrobat Interapplication Communication section of the Acrobat SDK ? Is it something that requires authentication or a premeir account to access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines