• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A readonly, radio button on a spawned page has a value, but is not displaying it.

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a top/cover page with some basic demographic fields whose values are going to be repeated as read-only on subsequent pages.

One of the fields is a radio button with the choices LEFT or RIGHT.

The subsequent pages are all unique, hidden templates that are spawned on demand via

this.getTemplate("Page2").spawn(1,false);

this.getTemplate("Page3").spawn(2,false);

this.getTemplate("Page4").spawn(3,false);

The text fields and date fields that are on the top/cover page populate into their read-only counterparts on the tops of the new pages.

And, the VALUE of the radio-button successfully assigns to it's read-only counterparts (programmatically confirmed it accepted the choice value), but the radio button is NOT DISPLAYING the tick mark.  This was not the behavior before I turned the pages into templates.  When I was developing the pages the code worked like a champ.  And, even now if i hidden=false on the template pages, the code works fine and the LEFT / RIGHT choices on the subsequent pages behave as expected. The problem started after I changed them to templates, then started spawning the pages open.

What is going on here?  I suspect it is somewhere in the form field vs. form object, but I'm perplexed.

Help?!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?