• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat and Powershell -- the basics of opening and working with PDFs with Powershell

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been refreshing/expanding my understanding of how to use the Acrobat Interapplication Communication OLE Automation in Powershell to work with PDFs.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the following code, which I view as the basics of creating the App, PDDoc, and AVDoc COM objects needed to open, work with, and clean up after working with a PDF.  Are there better/more efficient ways to accomplish the same end?

powershellCode11162018.JPG

(I had to paste the code in as an image because I didn't see a way to paste code in this editor.)

Thanks

Christian Bahnsen

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To mark code as such select it in the editor, click the Insert tool, then select Syntax Highlighting and then the relevant language:

When sending a reply you must first click the Use Advanced Editor button at the top right-hand corner of the reply window to gain access to this tool, but it should be available by default when creating a new discussion, I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines