• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat catalog plugin

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, new to acrobat and trying to use the "catalog plugin" to create a full text index of  a pdf file(s). At first I was having a hard time finding if this plugin was already installed in the Acrobat DC Pro I jsut installed. Now while in Acrobat, I click "About Adobe Plugins" , I get a dialog box listing what I assume are different plug ins on the left side. I click on "catalog" and on teh right side I see "catalog.api" and it displays "yes" for loaded and certified. So am I all set to use the catalog plugin?  I honestly beleive that when I first saw this about screen it said "no" for loaded but I can't be certain. Could I have installed this plugin without knowing? This may seem like a stupid question but I will have clients that will need this plugin. Is there another way to determine if this catalog plugin is installed and ready to use other than this about box?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at the plugin folder of the Acrobat Installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines