• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC version update changes disrupts GlobData usage.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC updated from version 2019.010.20069 to 2019.010.20091 That update has disrupted GlobData usage. Some global variables are still being passed between my JavaScripts and some vars are not. What did Adobe change in the most current update? My code has worked in 9, X, XI, DC, 2015, 2017... but not now.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ExhibitCo,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Would you mind sharing any sample files that was working before this update and not working with the current update?

We would like to check it on our end.

You may share your file with us either here in the forum post or in a private messageHow Do I Send Private Message

As it is not possible to attach a document in the forum post directly, you can use the steps mentioned here How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Global variables is a topic more appropriate for the Acrobat SDK Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines