• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat is printing blank pages

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a new Brother MFC-J885DW printer, and all the drivers are up to date with that printer, it is brand new and I triple-checked this. My PDFs are printing blank. I checked if there were Adobe updates required, they are up to date. Help!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LeslieHebron,

Could you please tell what Operating System do you have- Windows/Mac?

Please visit these links to resolve the issue : prints come out as blank

Acrobat X Pro ver. 10.1.2 spits out blank pages

Let us know about the results.

Thank You!

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS X 10.11

I've downloaded all the new printer drivers for my printer (they are brand

new), everything else will print (word, excel, etc.), PDF is printing blank

pages. I need an updated printer driver or something for Adobe. I've tried

to upgrade to Pro, which they told me takes 24 hours. I just need to print

from Adobe!!!

Leslie Hebron

[personal info removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you perform the steps which are given in the links?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as of my knowledge, there is no difference in the print engine of Acrobat DC and Reader. Errors should show up in both products the same.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frustrated too!  My windows just upgraded to the "new" 1709 windows 10 version 16299.64.  I'm running on a 64-bit Dell Laptop.

Up until the this new version of windows installed, adobe was running "slow" but at least it would print.

We scan to a pdf on an Epson scanner (not an all-in-one, just a scanner), it scans fine, image shows in Epson preview fine, saves fine.  Open it in either preview or in Adobe, and it's BLANK, or the first page is blank and/or miscellaneous pages are blank, but WON'T print at all, all pages blank when printing.

We've uninstalled and then updated the scanner drivers/software, we've update the Adobe reader, we've removed and added the printer drivers, still nothing.  I also have the full version of Adobe on another laptop, and it does it there too.

Sometimes it'll print from "quick print" but not every time.  Some of the pdf's just spool forever and never print.

Something has changed and needs to be addressed ASAP.

Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

could you post a faulty pdf document via dropbox or similar. It does not necessarily be a real document. A scan of the yellow pages or similar is quite appropriate. Only requirement is: it should expose the faulty behaviour.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines