Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Printer output file and path set through the VS C++ Program

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We install Acrobat (either standard or the pro version) on WIN 7 or WIN 10. By default window creates an "Adobe PDF" printer. When our application (written in C++ using VS2015), prints to the default printer, in this case "Adobe PDF"; normally the print dialog comes up and you can specify name and folder location for the PDF output. I can disable the Print Dialog box and system uses the default applications window title. There are various options in Acrobat to setup folder path and other features of the Acrobat. But, I like to configure the output file name and path through our application.

I have downloaded and spent many hours reading.... no luck yet. Could somebody point me to the right direction.

Any help is appreciated,

..Terry

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look here for a sample program, and pay special attention to the comments regarding 64bit OS problems: Prevent the Save Dialog when Printing to the Adobe PDF Printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines