Acrobat Pro personalized Watermark

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together,

Is it possible to make personalized Watermarks in Acrobat Pro?

I have a list of NAmes, and I want create with an action N pdfs which all have a different watermark. The watermark should contain a name of the list

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, that's possible using a script. Do you have any scripting experience in Acrobat? If not, this might be quite a difficult first task...

If you're interested, I've developed a (paid-for) tool that does just that. You can find it here: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Batch Watermark A PDF File

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I haven't yet.

I found that already thanks. But I need more than this, I want to do some other stuff as a sequence of actions as well. or can I use this tool in acrobat actions as well?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That should be possible, yes. Please contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) to discuss it further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines