• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACROBAT SDK in Visual Studio

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys. Im trying to build the samples from Acrobat SDK in Visual Studio 2015 but i get this error. Any help? erro2.PNG

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Yes, you must re-start Adobe Acrobat after a change of the plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error but also it generates this file. What should i do next? debugg.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok guys i moved the BasicPlugin.api file in Acrobat plug-ins folder and it worked. I have another question now, i must always build project and move the .api file in acrobat and start the program over and over in order to see the results? or is there another way to accomplish this more faster?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you must re-start Adobe Acrobat after a change of the plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And i have another off-topic question. I want to work with digital signatures over documents in Acrobat. I want to call some web services to get the certificates and sign the document. Is the plug-in the best approach? Or should i go with IAC or maybe with a java script approach? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines