Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AcroForm And attached files

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a An AcroForm that I use as a patient file Acrobat DC in windows

I'm asking if there is a way to save evey visit in an attached text delimited csv depending on the form feilds ,

and have a buttons to show the previous visits ?

so the CSV will act as a log for the visits

many thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

That's a neat idea... It should be possible to do it, yes, but it would require using Acrobat and possibly installing a script on the local machine. Basically it would involve creating a text file attachment (a "data object") and then reading and setting its value based on the form fields in the file.

If you're interested in someone developing it for you, feel free to contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a neat idea... It should be possible to do it, yes, but it would require using Acrobat and possibly installing a script on the local machine. Basically it would involve creating a text file attachment (a "data object") and then reading and setting its value based on the form fields in the file.

If you're interested in someone developing it for you, feel free to contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Gilad

I have sent you an Email

thanks for your help

best regards,,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try67 is a genius indeed

thank you so uch for your valuable help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines