Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Action Drop / Watermark Droplet / Batch Processing

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking to process adding watermarks. Adding watermark to one PDF at a time is time consuming, so I'm looking to create a "Droplet" that automatically add the Watermark in bulk via Drag and Drop onto a Droplet.

This similar feature is on other programs as well, and I want to specify that I'm not looking for any user input. I don't want to automate through a batch process, I don't want to create and action through action wizard and run the action.

I want this icon , and a simple drag-drop done. Files saved in a preset location. Simple.

Is this possible?

I know how to create the Pre-Flight Droplet but nowhere does is allow Adding Watermarks as part of the pre-flight process.

I need help ASAP, please be constructive.

Thanks,

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexia -

Adding a watermark is a process outside the realm of Preflight and Preflight Droplets. The closest is to create an action/batch process. You don't need to have user input for the action, but can write it so it's applied automatically.

donna.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In earlier versions of Acrobat Pro it was possible to create droplets for any action like page rotating, OCR, watermarks and so on.

Now I want to make a droplet that makes OCR on a scanned PDF and saves it as PDF/A. How can I make this kind of droplet withe the actual Acrobat Pro DC 2018? I can not find where Adobe hides this function now.

(I can only find droplets for preflight profiles, but not for actions.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you do this in older versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, this is many years ago. There was a menu item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines