• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add on javascript tool to flatten fields and annotations

Participant ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, it's been awhile. I use to have this add on tool that allowed me to select the fields and annotations I wanted to flatten and would leave the rest of the fields alone and fillable. I don't have that Mac any longer but do have Acrobat X Pro on this used Mac I just picked up. I don't remember where I got it from, but I do remember it didn't cost anything. Would anyone know what I'm referring to? And, where I can download it again? I tried Thom's @ pdfscripting.com already but that's not it. This one has quite a few option selections in the interface. What I remember it came with these check boxes and asked you which fields and/or annotations to flatten. If you know would you kindly let me know. Thanks.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it! I recognized it as soon as I saw the website picture. Thanks Gilad. But for anyone who needs it, it's not supported with the Readers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, Reader can't flatten files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just another quick question. Can you suggest or know of a way to flatten the Drawing Tools and Stamps in the Reader. I don't want them to pop open the notes after I make a job sketch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not possible in Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines